179 River St.
Oneonta, NY 13820
Pictured: Buffalo State College
Welcome to Refrigerator Leasing Company, Inc. on the internet. We pride ourselves on providing the best service possible to students all over New York State and beyond. This website will provide you with information about all our products, rental schools, and schedules.
While you are here, please take a look at the Electronic Safe, the perfect way to keep personal belongings safe in your residence hall room. We hope everyone has had a nice summer, and is ready to get back to school!
When you are ready to place an order, please go to the Rent or Buy page and choose your school's order form. You can use the printable order form and send a check by mail. Please note that not all units are available at all schools.
Frequently Asked Questions and Important Information:
If you already have a unit, please click here for troubleshooting and other help information
1. Delivery Schedules are tentative. Severe weather, truck breakdowns, etc. potentially alter the schedule. This rarely happens, but we will always do our best to arrive according to schedule.
2. Times of delivery are always 12 noon - 5pm, unless specifically noted otherwise.
3. Units are guaranteed to work. If your unit does not work or develops a problem, we will replace it as soon as possible.
4. Rentals are for the entire school year. If you preorder a refrigerator, we will come to notify you when the truck is at its delivery location. You will then need to come down and fill out the simple paperwork. We usually have 2 or 3 large delivery trucks on the campus. If we don't hear from you, we will leave a note saying when we will be back. We try to return to missed rooms between 3 and 5 in the evening. If you miss us completely- we will contact you and set up another delivery time as soon as possible. Delivery may take 2 weeks or more if you miss us. Please make an effort to ensure you or a roommate will be there on the actual delivery date.
5. If you did not have a chance to preorder a refrigerator but would like to rent one, come to the truck. Sometimes we bring extra units. Units rented at the truck can only be paid for with cash or check.
6. A roommate or other person can accept the unit for you, so you do not need to be there. To avoid any confusion or mistakes, please give them your ID. They will also be expected to fill out the contract.
7. We will help you bring the unit to the room if you need assistance and only when time permits. We also have hand-trucks available (if you leave some form of ID)
8. Our location spots are usually found near central locations and dormitories. Students will know these locations once they arrive on campus. Specific campus location maps can also be found on our delivery schedule page.
9. Look for our signs around campus. These yellow and black signs will show the delivery/pick up locations and times on campus. If you cannot find a sign, please visit the website for the latest information.
10. Please wait until you have a cold, working unit before purchasing any food or drink. We cannot pay for any food that spoils because you didn't receive your fridge.
11. Don't worry. We deliver thousands of units every year. In almost 30 years, there hasn't been a unit we couldn't deliver.
12. If you are not in your residence hall room, we are usually able to leave the unit with your roommate or suitemate.
13. We know you have classes, meetings, etc. If you are not home when we come to your room, we will leave a note stating when we will be back that day.
14. We will help you to the room with the MicroFridge. Just ask for help at the truck.
15. We cannot deliver early for sports teams, RAs, etc.